Alysa Taylor, Corporate Vice President of Business Applications and Industry in Microsoft, announced recently several AI Insights for Office365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What is Azure AI?
Azure AI is a set of AI services built on Microsoft’s breakthrough innovation from decades of world-class research in vision, speech, language processing, and custom machine learning. Azure AI provides our customers with access to the same proven AI capabilities that power Xbox, HoloLens, Bing, and Office 365.
Azure AI helps organizations:
- Develop machine learning models that can help with scenarios such as demand forecasting, recommendations, or fraud detection using Azure Machine Learning.
- Incorporate vision, speech, and language understanding capabilities into AI applications and bots, with Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service.
- Build knowledge-mining solutions to make better use of untapped information in their content and documents using Azure Search.
New Office365 Features
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Dynamics 365 Product Insights
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service
- IoT Intelligence for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- New applications to help industries bridge the digital and physical worlds, starting with retail and manufacturing
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Connected Store
- Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection general availability and new feature addressing wrongful declines
You can check out those videos to see how AI is combined to provide AI Insights for the organisation.
For more read the complete article here.
To learn more about the technologies described and much more, join the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event—a free virtual event showcasing the features and capabilities across Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.