Among the newest Cognitive Services published in review is the Personilizer in the Decision category. Personilizer is an Azure AI service that delivers a personalized user experience for your applications. You can use Personalizer to:
- Personalize what article is highlighted on a news website.
- Optimize ad placement on a website.
- Display a personalized “recommended item” on a shopping website.
- Suggest user interface elements such as filters to apply to a specific photo.
- Choose a chat bot’s response to clarify user intent or suggest an action.
- Prioritize suggestions of what a user should do as the next step in a business process.
Personalizer uses machine learning models to discover what action to rank highest in a context, learning from their real-time behavior.
- Provide information about your users and content and receive the top action to show your users.
- No need to clean and label data before using Personalizer.
- Provide feedback to Personalizer when it is convenient to you.
- View real-time analytics.
- Use Personalizer as part of a larger data science effort to validate existing experiments.
The Free Tier is great to get started with the service and to learn how to use it in your application. A “transaction” is a request to create a personalized rank of items. In terms of API interactions, this may involve zero to multiple http calls to send rewards to the AI. We only charge Rank() calls. The service is currently offered for free until August 1, 2019. Prices have been updated on June 26, 2019.
The price will become effective on August 1, 2019. Until then, the service is free.
|Free||50,000 transactions free /month||10 GB|
|S0||First 1M transactions $0.08 per 1000 transactions
Next 9M transaction $0.05 per 1000 transactions
Above 10M transactions $0.03 per 1000 transactions
|10 GB/1M transactions/month|