Microsoft partners up with Qualcomm to provide the Vision AI Developer Kit! In development there are several scenarion where the need for hardware is as important for the need of software capabilities. For example in retail, to check whether the right products are on the shelfs, or if there is suspicious behaviour in a store. Last year Microsoft had announced a developer kit last year with Qualcomm, to accelerate AI inferencing at the intelligent edge. Finally it is bloadly available!
Using the Vision AI Developer Kit, you can deploy vision models at the intelligent edge in minutes, regardless of your current machine learning skill level. Below you can see the available features of the Vision AI Developer Kit.
- There is a no code option using Custom Vision from Azure Cognitive Services
- There is an Azure IoT starter kit, the Vision AI DevKit, that can be used with models built and trained using the Azure Machine Learning service and CustomVision.ai.
- Create custom models with Azure Machine Learning
- Use it with and the fully integrated development environment provided by Visual Studio Code.
- The Vision AI DevKit features the Qualcomm Visual Intelligence Platform for hardware acceleration of AI models to deliver superior inferencing performance.
The DevKit features a smart camera with the following specifications
Find more information on the Vision AI Developer Kit pages